Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday, February 1

Wow, it isn't January anymore. Where has the time gone?

There was a 2 hour delay, so no seminary. I still woke up at 5:45 to get on schedule. The cleaners were coming this morning, so I cleaned my room, washed the dishes, cleaned up the living and dining rooms, and washed the cabinets. After I was done with my chores, I did all my school work. But, I was done by 12, so I was kinda bored all day. I went for a run which was nice, but its really difficult at the same time.

PROS:
-i get in shape
-i have thinking time
-i get in shAPE
-i get sometime to my self
-its good for my body
- i get iN SHAPE

CONS:
-its really hard and stupid sometimes.

I read an interesting article on the First Crusade and how the Templar was sworn with their lives to keep the Church holy. I would like to think I am a modern day Templar. I am a Mormon girl who defends my beliefs, and I love the church. I am so grateful to have been born to goodly parents who taught me the ways of the true gospel.  I'm proud to be a modern day Templar.


No comments:

Post a Comment