Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Friday, January 22

My best friend Kate Nickerson spent the night because her parents are out of town. It starts snowing around 1 pm. It snowed a bit on Wednesday, and they canceled school on Thursday. The snow was melted by 11 am. Quite possibly the lamest school cancellation in the history of school cancellations. Around 4 pm, they canceled school on Friday. GOOD CALL! It started snowing hard around 2. It just kept pilling higher and higher. Drew, Jack, and Kate were stuck at my house. We played Chopped 3 times. It was so much fun!

Round One: Secret Ingredients were Pasta and Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
I made Pasta Alfredo with Garlic Bread and apples with a cream sauce. I won.

Round Two: Secret Ingredients were Frosted Mini Wheats, Oranges, and Greek Yogurt.
I made a sauce with marshmallows, browned butter, greek yogurt, and orange juice. Then, I dipped Graham Crackers in the sauce, put it in the mug, then added a Frosted Mini Wheat crunch, then orange whipped cream. I layered it up to the top then added a final dose of whip cream. I lost.

Round Three: Secret Ingredients were Kiwi.
Instead of making applesauce, I made kiwi-sauce. I won.

 It was so much fun!

Round 2

No comments:

Post a Comment