Caroline and I at Baltimore a few weeks back.
Saturday, January 30, 2016
Friday, January 29
Nothing life altering happened today. I did chores all morning, learned how to play a little bit of "The Black Pearl" from Pirates of the Caribbean, and did a program to get hotel points. On an index card, you write your name (in this case my parents), date of birth, phone #, IHG number, email, and conformation code. If you send these in, you can get either 500, 1000, or 5000 points for this hotel group. You can enter up to 94 times. My dad saw this and immediately signed him and Mom up. We had to make 188 index cards. My hand is still cramping. It was worth it though, I'd like to compare IHG to Sheraton and Westin. Later, Mom and Dad went to Ford's Theater to usher a play. I did that once for "A Christmas Carol" and I LOVED it! It was an amazing play and it was fun to usher. I can't wait to do it again soon! While they were at the play, I babysat. I just made dinner, turned on a movie, then put Caroline to bed. She peed her pants, and cried for a solid 20 minutes because she wanted pants but wouldn't let me put any on her. She finally fell asleep when we were snuggling and I was telling her stories. Even though she can be a stinker, I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment