Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday, January 27

Scripture Study-
Laman and Lemuel                                                       Nephi
-whiny                                                                             -doer
-not willing to do anything                                             -willing to do anything
-murmured against the Lord                                           - did what the Lord commanded
-did not listen                                                                  -obeyed his parents
-only listened when something big happened                -always did what he was commanded to do


Today I caught up on schoolwork, curled my hair, made 2 heart mobiles, and cooked lettuce wraps. The snow melted considerably, and its making me sad. They already canceled school for Thursday and Friday (called it!)! I'm super excited because I don't  have to wake up super early for seminary (5:45 am) until school starts up again which might not be until Tuesday! Don't get me wrong, I love seminary so much, but its nice to sleep in. :) Tomorrow we are supposed to go to a science class at the Mall, so I have that to look forward too. Until tomorrow...







No comments:

Post a Comment